- Shoulder season is March 30 – June 8 and August 20 – November 26.
- Prime season is June 9 – September 17.
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin location by paying our applicable lock fee. If you opt out of the lock fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but not the specific unit number.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites and 4-night minimum during 4th of July (June 30-July 4).
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 7am. Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their site or cabin during these hours, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove any hostile pets from the park.
- For safety and liability reasons, guests are not permitted to bring any personal motorized vehicles into Jellystone Park™. While we do not like to be the fun police, guests found in violation of this policy may be asked to leave without refund. For your convenience, we do offer golf cart rentals that allow accessing our camp-resort easy…and fun! You can learn more about golf cart rentals here.
- Check-in time is 4pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am. Early check-in fees are as follows:
Prime Season Shoulder Season 11am $25 $10 Noon $20 $10 1pm $15 $10 2pm $10 $5 3pm $5 $5
- Early arrival does not guarantee cabin will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on cabin until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Check-out time is 11am. Late check-out is available for $10 during shoulder season and $25 during peak season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Unless otherwise noted, cabin rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- Tents are not allowed at the cabins or cottages.
- 2-night minimum stay on all cabins during shoulder season.
- 2-night minimum stay on the Camping Cabins, Cozy Cabins, Comfort Cabins, and Boo Boo™ Bungalows during prime season.
- 3-night minimum stay on the Deluxe Comfort Cabins, Cottages, Skyline Cabins, Premium Loft Cottages, Three Bears Lodge, and Rangers Retreat during prime season.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in Camp Credit||50% of reservation issued as Camp Credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
*All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.