- Shoulder season is March 30 – June 8 and August 20 – November 26.
- Prime season is June 9 – August 19.
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin location by paying our applicable lock fee. If you opt out of the lock fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but not the specific unit number.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites. 4-night minimum during 4th of July (June 30-July 4).
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park
- Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am. Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their site or cabin during these hours, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 4pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is based on availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in.
Prime Season Shoulder Season 11am $25 $10 Noon $20 $10 1pm $15 $10 2pm $10 $5 3pm $5 $5
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for $10 during shoulder season and $25 during peak season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Unless otherwise noted, cabin rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- Tents are not allowed at the cabins or cottages.
- 2-night minimum stay on all cabins during shoulder season.
- 2-night minimum stay on the Camping Cabins, Cozy Cabins, Comfort Cabins, and Boo Boo™ Bungalows during prime season.
- 3-night minimum stay on the Deluxe Comfort Cabins, Cottages, Skyline Cabins, Premium Loft Cottages, Three Bears Lodge, and Rangers Retreat during prime season.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove any hostile pets from the park.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Refund less $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued as Camp Credit and 50% of reservation forfeited.||Full reservation forfeited
*All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.