Let your family’s cabin adventure begin!
- Cable TV
One of three options:
- 1 full bed and 1 twin bunk bed
- 1 full bed and 2 twin bunk beds
- 2 twin over full bunk beds
- Covered porch
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
- Charcoal grill
Items to bring: Paper towels, personal necessities, all linens (pillows, blankets, sheets, towels and pool towels, and kitchen towels), dish soap, outdoor grill utensils and food. Smoking is prohibited. Pet-friendly available.
View Our Cabin Rules & Policies
- Shoulder season is March 30 – June 8 and August 20 – November 26.
- Prime season is June 9 – August 19.
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- While cabin or campsite type is guaranteed, specific site number is not unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites. 4-night minimum during 4th of July (June 30-July 4).
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park
- Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am. Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their site or cabin during these hours, unless accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to remove any hostile pets from the park.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Pets are only allowed in Pet-Friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, all pets must be up to date on vaccinations. We reserve the right to request hostile pets to leave the park. You can view our pet waiver here.
- Check-in time is 4pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am, but it is based on availability (must call ahead) and involves a fee based on the time of check-in. The fees are as follows:
Prime Season Shoulder Season 11am $25 $10 Noon $20 $10 1pm $15 $10 2pm $10 $5 3pm $5 $5
- Checkout time is 11am. Late check-out is available for $10 during shoulder season and $25 during peak season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Unless otherwise noted, cabin rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children, as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- Tents are not allowed at the cabins or cottages.
- 2-night minimum stay on all cabins during shoulder season.
- 3-night minimum stay on all cabins during prime season.
- Pets are only allowed at pet-friendly cabins, so please request at time of booking. For one pet, there is a nightly fee of $10 (maximum of $40). For two pets, there is a nightly fee of $15 (maximum of $60). Pet owners are required to bring a crate(s) for their pets and are responsible for pet clean-up and noise control. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on vaccinations.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Refund less $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit||Full reservation forfeited
*All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.