Enjoy a rustic camping experience that’s not completely primitive!
- Tent area
- 10′ x 10′ deck shelter with picnic table
- Electric and water hookups
- Fire ring
View Our Campsite Rules & Policies
- Shoulder season is March 30 – June 8 and August 20 – November 26
- Prime season is June 9 – August 19
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin location by paying our applicable lock fee. If you opt out of the lock fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but not the specific unit number.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum stay required during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends and 4th of July (June 30-July 4).
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park
- Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am. Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their site or cabin during these hours, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, click here.
- Pets of the registered campsite occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pet must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the campsite. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to request hostile pets to leave the park. You can view our pet waiver here.
- Check-in time is 2pm. We do have an early check-in option beginning at 11am. Early check-in prices are as follows:
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in Camp Credit
50% of reservation issued as Camp Credit and 50% of reservation forfeited
Full reservation forfeited
- Early arrival does not guarantee site will be ready at time of arrival. Late departure does not guarantee guest will be able to stay on site until departing from the park. Early arrival/late departure only guarantees extended access to the campground and campground amenities.
- Checkout time is 1pm. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee during prime season and $10 fee during the shoulder season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Campsite rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Limit 8 people per site at any time, including visitors. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children, as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- 2-night minimum on all tent and RV campsites.
- Maximum 2 pets allowed at all tent and RV campsites. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on all vaccinations.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Non refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in Camp Credit||50% of reservation issued as Camp Credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.