RV camping with all the conveniences!
- Large, pull-thru or back-in sites
- Concrete pad
- 30./50 amp electric
- Sewer and water hookups
- Cable TV
- Concrete patio
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
View Our Campsite Rules & Policies
- Shoulder season is March 30 – June 8 and August 20 – November 26.
- Prime season is June 9 – August 19.
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are $5/day, not including day guest vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- While cabin or campsite type is guaranteed, specific site number is not unless you have paid the applicable lock fee.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum during Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites. 4-night minimum during 4th of July (June 30-July 4).
- Must be 21 or older to rent campsite or cabin
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park
- Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am. Anyone under the age of 18 must be at their site or cabin during these hours, unless accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations for 2018 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2018 rates.
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Check-in time is 3pm. We have an early check-in option beginning at 11am for $15 during prime season and $10 during shoulder season, subject to availability (must call ahead).
- Checkout time is 1pm. Late check-out is available for a $25 fee during prime season and $10 fee during the shoulder season to stay in the park until 6pm, subject to availability.
- Campsite rates include 2 adults / 2 children. Limit 8 people per site at any time, including visitors. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 2 adults / 2 children, as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- 2-night minimum on all tent and RV campsites.
- Maximum 2 pets allowed at all tent and RV campsites. For the safety of our guests, pets must be up to date on all vaccinations.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
|2+ WEEKS||1+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 1 WEEK
|Refund less $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued in camp credit||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.