- Cable TV
- Twin Bunk Bed
- Queen Bed
- Futon (sleeps 2)
- 2 Twin Mattresses (in Loft)
- Dining Room
- Full Bathroom with Sink, Toilet, and Shower
Full Service Kitchen Includes
- Place Settings: 8
- Baking Supplies: Basic utensils (serving spoons, spatula, steak knives), frying pan, pot with lid
- Appliances: Refrigerator, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, 4-burner stove cooktop
- Additional Utensils: Can opener
- Screened Porch
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring
- Charcoal Grill
What should I bring?
Pet-Friendly & ADA Options
Smoking is prohibited.
Sleeps up to 10 occupants (no more than 6 adults). Rates are based on 4 people (2 years old and older).
View Our Cabin Rules & Policies
General Rules & Policies:
- Prime Season is June 8 – September 3.
- Shoulder Season is March 22 – June 7 and September 4 – November 24 (activities and amenities have reduced availability during this time).
- 1 camping unit and 2 vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles must park in our overflow parking lot.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent a cabin or campsite.
- We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite cabin or campsite by paying our applicable lock in fee. If you opt out of the lock in fee, you are guaranteed your selected cabin or campsite type, but not the specific unit number.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the park.
- 1-night stays and Saturday arrivals or departures are not permitted, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
- 3-night minimum stay required during Memorial Day, Labor Day and 4th of July (June 29th – July 8th) weekends on cabins and campsites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
- No bicycle riding after dark.
- For safety and liability reasons, guests are not permitted to bring any personal motorized vehicles into Jellystone Park™. While we do not like to be the fun police, guests found in violation of this policy may be asked to leave without refund. For your convenience, we do offer golf cart rentals that allow accessing our camp-resort easy…and fun!
- Pets are allowed at pet-friendly cabins and all RV and tent sites. If staying in a cabin, please request at time of booking. 2 pet max at campsites and cabins. Cabin fees: 1 Pet – $10/night ($40 max), 2 Pets – $15/night ($60 max). For the safety of our guests, pets must be up-to-date on all vaccinations. We reserve the right to remove hostile or disruptive pets from the park.
- Entrance to the park constitutes permission for the management of Jellystone Park™ to photograph and/or film anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the individual.
- For information on using Club Yogi™ Rewards, please visit this page.
- Cabin rates are based on 4 people (2 years old and older) unless otherwise noted. Extra person fees apply to anyone over 4 and are as follows:
|Prime Season, Holidays & Halloween Weekends|
- Cabin check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at 11am. Early check-in and late check-out options are available but are based on availability. Early check-in begins at 11am for a small fee based on the time of check-in. Late check-out is available for $10 during shoulder seasons and $25 during prime season and allows campers to stay in the park until 6pm. Early check-in/late check-out does not guarantee access to the cabin but allows access to the Camp-Resort activities and amenities. Must call ahead. Early check-in fees are as follows:
|Prime Season||Shoulder Season|
- Cabin types with a 2-night minimum stay required at all times: Camping Cabins, Boo Boo’s Bungalow, Skyline Cabins, and Cozy Cabins.
- Cabin types with a 2-night minimum stay required during shoulder season / 3-night minimum stay required during prime season: Premium Loft Cottages, Ranger’s Retreat, Cottages, Three Bears’ Lodge, Deluxe Comfort Cabins, and Comfort Cabins.
- Tents are not allowed at cabin sites.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date:
|3+ WEEKS||2+ WEEKS||LESS THAN 2 WEEKS|
|Non-refundable $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit||50% of reservation issued as camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited||Full reservation forfeited
* All rates, specials, policies, and terms & conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.