Stop by Pic-A-Nic Basket for delicious hot dogs, burgers, fries, and delicious frozen treats like ice cream and Icees!
Time to get cozy with your favorite shows! View the channel guide.
Check out our Camp-Resort map so you can get to and from all of our awesome amenities at our Luray campground.
Need a little help with your amenity? Here are some instructions! If you need additional assistance, feel free to give us a call or stop by the Ranger Station!
Make sure the brake is locked before putting the key in. Turn the key to the “F” (forward) position. The “R” (reverse) position is to go backwards and will make a loud beeping noise. You will not hear the golf carts engine come on as most golf carts are quiet. Slowly press down on the accelerator. It is important to press the accelerator slowly because golf carts start out at their full acceleration. After slowly pressing on the accelerator you will hear the break release and then you can gradually increase your speed. Drive with caution and remember that our max speed is 5 MPH. To stop the golf cart, gradually press down on the brake until you hear it lock in place. It is critical that the brake is locked in place otherwise the golf cart will not remain parked. Take the key out when you are not operating the golf cart. Golf carts should be charged each day. Simply plug the charger into an electrical outlet. Some golf carts also require a second cord to be plugged into the charger and then into the cart charging port.
AC / HEATING
Boo Boo™ Bungalows, Premium Loft Cottages, and select Cozy Cabins: Locate the AC/heating remote control on wall. Turn the remote on using the On/Off button. Slide the front panel of the remote down to open it. Use the Mode button to select cooling or heating. Use the arrow buttons to adjust temperature. Cottages, Three Bears’ Lodge, and Ranger’s Retreat: Locate the thermostat on the wall in the living area. Select heating or cooling. Select Fan On (constantly runs) or Auto (runs only when cooling or heating). Use plus or minus signs to adjust temperature. For all other units, please locate the combination AC/heating window unit, turn on, and adjust to preferred temperature.
Contact & Local Health Care Providers
Have a question or concern during your stay? Stop by the Ranger Station. In the case of life threatening emergencies, dial 911.
*Please notify the Camp-Resort staff if you call 911 so we can assist in getting emergency personnel to the correct location in the park.
Registration Station: (540) 300-1697 Park
After Hours/Emergency Line: (540) 300-1697 ext. 3
Local Health Care Providers: Hospital
Page Memorial Hospital
200 Memorial Drive, Luray (4.9 miles)
1404 West 211 Bypass, Luray (6.2 miles)
1036 US Highway 211 West, Luray (5.9 miles)
Luray Family Dental
156 East Main Street, Luray (4.3 miles)
Valley Eye Clinic
30 Cottage Drive, Luray (3.8 miles)
Important Information Regarding Your Stay
• Quiet hours: Daily, 11pm – 7am
• Check-out is by 11am for cabins and 1pm for campsites. While at the park, make sure that a car tag is visibly displayed in all vehicles. Wristbands must be worn during your stay. Max 10 people per site.
• Day Camp Passes are currently available for peak season. Visitors are allowed! The following visitor fees apply for overnight guests:Non Peak season - $22 / overnight, $66 / 4-7 nights
• Peak season & Holidays - $30 / overnight, $90 / 4-7 nights At the end of your stay our housekeeping staff will clean your cabin and prepare it for our next guest. You can help us by washing your dishes, putting any items moved back in their original location and bagging your trash and setting it outside. Guests will be charged $75-$250 if the cabin is excessively dirty and requires extra cleaning.
• Help us conserve energy by turning off both outside and inside lights when they are not needed. When using AC/heating in the cabins, please close doors and windows.
• A fire ring has been provided so you can enjoy a campfire. Help us keep the Camp-Resort clean and protect the environment by not moving your fire ring. You will be charge $25 if the fire ring is moved.
• The furniture inside the cabins has been designed for indoor use. We ask that you do not take the furniture outdoors.
• In order to provide a healthy environment for all our guests, we prohibit smoking in all cabins and in all public buildings. Guests will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee if it is discovered that someone has been smoking in one of these areas.
• Each cabin has been equipped with items to make your stay more enjoyable. We ask that you care for these items and leave them in the cabin when you depart. Guests will be charged for items that are damaged or removed. -For information on the cost of items, please give us a call or stop by the Ranger Station.
• We welcome furry friends in the cabins that have been designated “pet-friendly.” For the health of other guests, we prohibit pets in all other cabins. Guests may be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee if it is discovered a pet has been in a cabin that is not furry friend approved. View our Rules & Policies page.