Welcome to the Jellystone Park™ Guest Dashboard! Here, you’ll have access to all the information you need to have the best vacation ever. We hope your stay at our Luray campground exceeds expectations. If you have any concerns during your stay, please visit us at the Registration Station or stop one of our staff members—we would love the opportunity to address them promptly to ensure your experience is nothing short of amazing.
Campsite check-in/check-out times are 2pm/1pm
Cabin check-in/check-out times are 4pm/11am
Time to get cozy with your favorite shows! View the channel guide.
Hours of Operation & Daily Activities
Want to see what time the playgrounds open? How about when you can do a little shopping at the Ranger Station? View all of our 2023 hours here or you can view our calendar of Daily Activities here!
Contact & Local Health Care Providers
Have a question or concern during your stay? Stop by the Ranger Station. In the case of life threatening emergencies, dial 911.
*Please notify the Camp-Resort staff if you call 911 so we can assist in getting emergency personnel to the correct location in the park.
Registration Station: (540) 300-1697 Park
After Hours/Emergency Line: (540) 300-1697 ext. 3
Local Health Care Providers: Hospital
Page Memorial Hospital
200 Memorial Drive, Luray (4.9 miles)
1404 West 211 Bypass, Luray (6.2 miles)
1036 US Highway 211 West, Luray (5.9 miles)
Luray Family Dental
156 East Main Street, Luray (4.3 miles)
Valley Eye Clinic
30 Cottage Drive, Luray (3.8 miles)
Important Information Regarding Your Stay
• Quiet hours: Daily, 11pm – 7am
• Check-out is by 11am for cabins and 1pm for campsites. While at the park, make sure that a car tag is visibly displayed in all vehicles. Wristbands must be worn during your stay. Max 10 people per site.
• Day Camp Passes are currently available for peak season. Visitors are allowed! The following visitor fees apply for overnight guests:Non Peak season - $22 / overnight, $66 / 4-7 nights
• Peak season & Holidays - $30 / overnight, $90 / 4-7 nights At the end of your stay our housekeeping staff will clean your cabin and prepare it for our next guest. You can help us by washing your dishes, putting any items moved back in their original location and bagging your trash and setting it outside. Guests will be charged $75-$250 if the cabin is excessively dirty and requires extra cleaning.
• Help us conserve energy by turning off both outside and inside lights when they are not needed. When using AC/heating in the cabins, please close doors and windows.
• A fire ring has been provided so you can enjoy a campfire. Help us keep the Camp-Resort clean and protect the environment by not moving your fire ring. You will be charge $25 if the fire ring is moved.
• The furniture inside the cabins has been designed for indoor use. We ask that you do not take the furniture outdoors.
• In order to provide a healthy environment for all our guests, we prohibit smoking in all cabins and in all public buildings. Guests will be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee if it is discovered that someone has been smoking in one of these areas.
• Each cabin has been equipped with items to make your stay more enjoyable. We ask that you care for these items and leave them in the cabin when you depart. Guests will be charged for items that are damaged or removed. -For information on the cost of items, please give us a call or stop by the Ranger Station.
• We welcome furry friends in the cabins that have been designated “pet-friendly.” For the health of other guests, we prohibit pets in all other cabins. Guests may be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee if it is discovered a pet has been in a cabin that is not furry friend approved. View our Rules & Policies page.
Stop by Pic-A-Nic Basket for delicious hot dogs, burgers, fries, and delicious frozen treats like ice cream and Icees!
Need a little help with your amenity? Here are some instructions! If you need additional assistance, feel free to give us a call or stop by the Ranger Station!
Make sure the brake is locked before putting the key in. Turn the key to the “F” (forward) position. The “R” (reverse) position is to go backwards and will make a loud beeping noise. You will not hear the golf carts engine come on as most golf carts are quiet. Slowly press down on the accelerator. It is important to press the accelerator slowly because golf carts start out at their full acceleration. After slowly pressing on the accelerator you will hear the break release and then you can gradually increase your speed. Drive with caution and remember that our max speed is 5 MPH. To stop the golf cart, gradually press down on the brake until you hear it lock in place. It is critical that the brake is locked in place otherwise the golf cart will not remain parked. Take the key out when you are not operating the golf cart. Golf carts should be charged each day. Simply plug the charger into an electrical outlet. Some golf carts also require a second cord to be plugged into the charger and then into the cart charging port.
AC / HEATING
Boo Boo™ Bungalows, Premium Loft Cottages, and select Cozy Cabins: Locate the AC/heating remote control on wall. Turn the remote on using the On/Off button. Slide the front panel of the remote down to open it. Use the Mode button to select cooling or heating. Use the arrow buttons to adjust temperature. Cottages, Three Bears’ Lodge, and Ranger’s Retreat: Locate the thermostat on the wall in the living area. Select heating or cooling. Select Fan On (constantly runs) or Auto (runs only when cooling or heating). Use plus or minus signs to adjust temperature. For all other units, please locate the combination AC/heating window unit, turn on, and adjust to preferred temperature.
Check out our Camp-Resort map so you can get to and from all of our awesome amenities at our Luray campground.
Yes! We have great ways to help our campers stay and save all season long. Check here to learn about all of our deals.
What do we need to do for departure in our cabin/site?
If you are in an RV site make sure trash is in front of the site. For a cabin make sure the floor is swept, dishes are cleaned, trash is outside, linens can remain inside the cabin and keys are dropped off to the office.
How far away is your Virginia campground from Luray?
Lucky for you, we offer some of the best camping near Luray, because our Camp-Resort is located right in Luray, and is only 10 minutes away from Luray Caverns! We also offer some of the best RV camping and cabin rentals near Luray, with 15+ accommodation types!
We are looking to experience Virginia glamping at its finest. What accommodations do you recommend?
Great choice! We offer the best glamping in Virginia and have 9 luxury cabin types, plus accommodations that can sleep up to 19 people. Cabin amenities include full bathrooms, kitchens, private bedrooms, screened-in porches, and more! View all of our Virginia cabin rental options here.
Why should I stay at your Shenandoah Valley campground over other campgrounds in the area?
Our campground is in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley and has a variety of cabin & campsite options! Plus, we offer many more attractions and activities than any other campground nearby - including our splash pad, pools, jumping pillows, nature trails, themed events, and more. These attractions, plus our friendly staff, set us apart from other Shenandoah Valley campgrounds.
What is good camping etiquette?
If you’re a first time camper, you may have some questions on the best camping etiquette. Check our how to be a good neighbor, stay safe during your trip, and more, via our Camping Etiquette form.
What makes you one of the best campgrounds in Virginia for families?
We’re known as one of the best family campgrounds in Virginia due to the countless activities and attractions we have to offer! If you’re looking for a Virginia campground with a water park, splash pad and pools, you’ve come to the right place. Our splash pad and water slides are great for kids, while our 3 spacious swimming pools are perfect for kids and adults alike! We also have a huge zip line, jumping pillow, mini golf, themed events, and more. You can view all of our attractions here.